We are looking for a Marketing Manager. Your primary responsibilities will be to run product launches, create customer-facing marketing campaigns and content, enable sales and customer support teams with insightful training and materials, and encourage on-going user adoption through the development of customer education programs.
To be successful in this role, you will be creative, analytical, collaborative product marketer. You will develop a deep understanding of our products, customers, and our industries. You will have an innate ability to grasp technical capabilities and translate them into clear business benefits that resonate with customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of our brand, customer needs, industries, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Lead and develop clear product positioning and messaging that resonates with targeted buyers.
- Collaborate closely with marketing and sales team members to run integrated marketing campaigns for new and existing products, appropriately leveraging all the available channels.
- Assist with or create PPC campaigns.
- Perform keyword research.
- Perform competitive analyses.
- Calculate & track acquisition goals vs. costs.
- Generate & analyze analytics / reporting data.
- Be hands-on in writing and creating customer facing materials that will range from how-to guides up to thought-leadership materials.
- Assess the effectiveness of marketing programs on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- 5+ years of product marketing/SEM/PPC experience.
- Expert knowledge of ad networks, agencies, and ad platforms such as Facebook and Google.
- Intermediate to expert level proficiency with Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Intermediate to expert level proficiency with Google Analytics
- Experience creating your own content and campaigns.
- Excellent writing skills, with a passion for creating engaging messaging.
- A deadline-oriented mindset, and are capable of handling a number of concurrent projects.
- The ability to balance working on high-level strategic projects and perfecting the details.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.