All services have been restored. Should you currently be facing any further issues please contact support immediately.
Services have now been 70% restored. We anticipate that remaining 30% affected by the outage to be resolved within the next 3 hours.
Services have now been 40% restored. We are still actively addressing the issues and further updates will be provided shortly.
The datacenter has isolated the root cause of the capacity issue and are actively working to restore services. We currently have not yet been provided an ETA but will continue to provide updates as we receive them.
We are investigating a drop in capacity for all websites located in the Texas datacenter. This drop in capacity may currently be affecting your email and website deliverability services. We are actively working with the datacenter to restore services to all those impacted by this outage.
We are pleased to announce the acquisition of Bizatomic.com. BizAtomic.com is now officially conducting business as MacroCreative. Valued BizAtomic customers can expect the following: You will continue to work with the same people in our firm you have in the past. All of our people are being retained in their current roles. However, with the ... Read More »
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution